When there's nothing left but skinned raw nerves~
this is the place to put it.

Thursday, April 5, 2012


More MELANI Madness


I confess..... I just cannot leave this alone. LOL!!!

There's something so 'King Lear' about this story. I mean... just look at this 'declension' in quotations by Shakespeare and how they align with the Melani story... from his first temptation, right to the final fury at having been let go by Kindom Highmark.


1.-"Oh, that way madness lies; let me shun that." -



2.-"Die: die for adultery! no:
The wren goes to't, and the small gilded fly
Does lecher in my sight.
Let copulation thrive." -



3.-"I will do such things,--
What they are, yet I know not: but they shall be
The terrors of the earth."-


(and finally, with the securing of an attorney to plead his case)

-"I am a man
More sinned against than sinning."



And for a May/December romance. Good grief!





I never saw that Melissa movie, but it IS a real movie...



...and when something like that just JUMPS RIGHT OUT AT YOU, you grab it and run. Fly it like a kite. It's irresistably perfect! LOL!!!!



(Alas, I think it will take a long, long time and a lot of LITIGATION) -for Melani to see what a fool he's been and what exactly he's given up: insulated lo these many years while breathing the rarified air as a 'captain of industry', the man's lost touch, he's thrown it all away ..... he's


'Leared'



(The movie's TITLE up there reminds me of one of the most chilling scenes from 'The Omen': the one in which the maid gives up her life in a show of grandiose self-destruction





saying, "It's all for YOU, Damien!"


That's how it goes when a person tosses away everything... and in Melani's case, his downfall was the misguided belief in his own infallibility, a presumed 'protected' status--- and his rock firm conviction that things will 'simply fall apart' without him.



(And he's wrong.... on each count.... the old fool.)