Shock Troopers
Have you seen a recent change in the type of junk, or spam mail you've been receiving?
In just the past week I've seen what used to be TONS of those annoying and often typically silly sexual ads that most of us never clicked on (because we knew better)- replaced by something subtler, darker, and ultimately much uglier in nature. What I've seen is a stream of 'plausible' though faked headlines whose subject is always something violent or awful, and it's meant to trip your alarm buttons to make you click without thinking about it.

Remember Alex, in 'A Clockwork Orange'?
Remember how that cockney ringleader needed violence blended with sexuality to trip his switch? Is that what this is about-- a marketing marriage of violence and sex-- a way into the labyrinth that sex alone has not be able to achieve for the slugs slinging their slops?
I've observed that where there used to be come-on's about increasing your organ size- or how to drive your mate wild- or any number of dating sites telling you they have the perfect match who's panting just offscreen in chat, waiting to make your acquaintance----- for an eventual fee, now there's these phoney headlines screaming this atrocity or that, hoping your 'Alex factor' is hungry enough to check it out. Do you get stuff like this?
Wildfires strike Arizona. Thousands homeless....
Horse kicks Harrison Ford in stomach, loses legs in freak hospital mishap....
Horses break rider's skull in freak attack...
Boy pokes fork into sister's eye......
These are just four of the 20 or better that I was sent just today. If they're like the sex ads, that's gonna increase. A LOT. Oh, I'm sure some focus group was able to tell the slimebuckets that modern culture has become inured to sexual bombardment and what they now need is another 'hook': Scare 'em! Make 'em CURIOUS. Make them worry enough to click the damn link...
I've never done it, but I'm pretty sure that somewhere hidden in all that Chicken Little claptrap.....is another entrance into the same fee-for-service sites that have always been hawking their wares. It may not look like it, but it'll be there-- if only by placement of distracting flash ads once you click on the link to the phoney headline.
And what does this do over time??? I believe you might ask Alex about that particular amalgam of 'pain/fear/sex/violence'....I think he'd be able to answer right off-- then dance away with his cane and bowler hat, singing lightheartedly as he kicks an old man's brains in as a prelude to raping, then finishing off the dead guy's wife. In other words- just an ordinary evening.
Be smarter than these bastards.....Don't CLICK on their crap. Don't participate in the programming. Delete, delete, delete. And use email with a good spam filter.
They'll separate the grain from the chaff, so you're not tricked into clicking without thinking by assuming the news is real, ferchrissakes.
In just the past week I've seen what used to be TONS of those annoying and often typically silly sexual ads that most of us never clicked on (because we knew better)- replaced by something subtler, darker, and ultimately much uglier in nature. What I've seen is a stream of 'plausible' though faked headlines whose subject is always something violent or awful, and it's meant to trip your alarm buttons to make you click without thinking about it.

Remember Alex, in 'A Clockwork Orange'?
Remember how that cockney ringleader needed violence blended with sexuality to trip his switch? Is that what this is about-- a marketing marriage of violence and sex-- a way into the labyrinth that sex alone has not be able to achieve for the slugs slinging their slops?
I've observed that where there used to be come-on's about increasing your organ size- or how to drive your mate wild- or any number of dating sites telling you they have the perfect match who's panting just offscreen in chat, waiting to make your acquaintance----- for an eventual fee, now there's these phoney headlines screaming this atrocity or that, hoping your 'Alex factor' is hungry enough to check it out. Do you get stuff like this?
These are just four of the 20 or better that I was sent just today. If they're like the sex ads, that's gonna increase. A LOT. Oh, I'm sure some focus group was able to tell the slimebuckets that modern culture has become inured to sexual bombardment and what they now need is another 'hook': Scare 'em! Make 'em CURIOUS. Make them worry enough to click the damn link...
I've never done it, but I'm pretty sure that somewhere hidden in all that Chicken Little claptrap.....is another entrance into the same fee-for-service sites that have always been hawking their wares. It may not look like it, but it'll be there-- if only by placement of distracting flash ads once you click on the link to the phoney headline.
And what does this do over time??? I believe you might ask Alex about that particular amalgam of 'pain/fear/sex/violence'....I think he'd be able to answer right off-- then dance away with his cane and bowler hat, singing lightheartedly as he kicks an old man's brains in as a prelude to raping, then finishing off the dead guy's wife. In other words- just an ordinary evening.
Be smarter than these bastards.....Don't CLICK on their crap. Don't participate in the programming. Delete, delete, delete. And use email with a good spam filter.
They'll separate the grain from the chaff, so you're not tricked into clicking without thinking by assuming the news is real, ferchrissakes.







<< Home