When there's nothing left but skinned raw nerves~
this is the place to put it.

Friday, July 18, 2008


Testing 1,2,3......

to see if this monkey can climb the trees.

Ok. It looks like I was able to get this sucker up using the template of an old blog of mine that I just deleted because it was plum full of horseshit and private nonsense and is now hopelessly outdated. But I'm pleased to say I was able to use the original Blogger formatting (and not this Googled-up crappy and confusing "drag and drop" "widget" malarky.)



In fact, if anyone uses the word 'widget' in my presence, be prepared for a swift smack in the chops. I HATE IT! (I also hate just about all that Google has done to Blogger since it took over and now damn near rules the world.)



As to what I intend to put in here......



well, any old thing that royally pisses me off. (I know, I know... I do a bit of that in my other blog Wired Karisma)- but this baby is for the 10 MEGATON RAGES that possess me at times when I read stuff in the news- or see stuff on 'boards'- or get a real festering burr under the saddle about the state of the world in general, or just a particularly irritating piece of it.



That said, at times I will be sticking poems in here- mainly spouting off about some outrage I've read and it becomes "spout or die", and I prefer to remain sane- and above ground, so where does the fury go? What do you do with outrage? You put it IN HERE. (I'm allowing comments along with spam protecton, so you'll have to retype nonsense letters to let the machine know you're a real person and not a phishing ad posing as a person.) AH! SPAMMERS!- great topic for future reference! --- so feel free to use the comment button if you are so inclined... and I will dish it out as well as take it, I promise you.



Today-(and incidentally, the thing that prompted creation of this 2nd blog)- is the nitwit psychopath from Tennessee who currently has her 4 month old son at death's door at a local hospital as he tries to survive her dosing of SALT mixed with Pedialyte, injected into his FEEDING TUBE- in attempted murder. (She was caught in the act this time right here in Pittsburgh. But sadly, after her successful attempts with the same poisoning technique that had the little fella hospitalized originally in Nashville.)


So let's hear it for 21 year old AMBER...




Post-partum depression, my ass! Mothers who suffer post-partum blues are more likely to fret about 'thoughts of harming their baby'- or worries over being inadequate as a mother- or their lives seesawing so abruptly- that's the sort of obsessive thoughts that go through the mind of a young woman in the grip of hormonal depression....I know because I suffered from just that sort of chemical let-down after the birth of both of my children and over the years havr talked to other mothers who've been through the same emotional 'bends' after childbirth. Believe me- homicide was not on the table. Ever


There is more here than post-partum depression, and you can take that to the bank.


Amber Alert


No.

It's not
a child gone missing
prompted this,
but a mother gone mad
by injecting her 4 month infant
with

salt.

Salt! Can you believe
it,
salt
kills babies

when you inject
it into a feeding tube
while
the baby
is in the hospital trying to recover from the first round
given
in Tennessesse.
From yahoo
land to Pittsburgh, Amber followed him
with Pedialyte
laced with table salt. The grandmother's comment
was

"I don't know
why
she done it.

Did she think the salt might
make
him
better? Maybe that's
the reason
she done it." No, you coonskinner. She

wanted to kill

that child.


(And yes, the grandmother was even more unbelievable than the homicidal mother. My take on it......with an enabler like that...it's no damn wonder how things turn out. What happened in the mother's life before this?-- when she was real small, what allowances- what lies were told and accepted?

This isn't a case of "there oughta be a law", because there is.......and the punishment is 'attempted murder in the first degree'.....but I'm willing to bet this girlie has a good shot a 'get out of jail free card' -courtesy of court-appointed, psychiatric paid experts. My God....I hope not. (And the term "Munchausen by Proxy" is just too 'prettified' a term here. This gal's a stone cold killer--- with a mother in loud and obnoxious denial.